Lamont Financial Services Corporation is currently seeking to fill Analyst, Associate, and Assistant Vice President positions at its Fairfield, NJ location. The positions offer the opportunity to contribute to both existing and new client advisory activities, with substantial opportunities for career growth, innovation, and meaningful participation in advising Lamont clients.
• As a member of the client team, plan, develop and manage financial transactions and provide quantitative deal support
• Create and manage financial models for analysis, development, and presentation of financing strategies and scenarios for clients
• Create and maintain related debt databases
• Prepare presentations for use in rating agency communication, client communication, and advisory services related to clients’ financial policies and strategic planning
• Develop and prepare reports and presentations for delivery to existing and prospective clients
• Prepare proposals to prospective clients and respond to RFPs
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree with a demonstrated track record of academic success
• Demonstrated interest in public sector / municipal finance
• 1-5 years of relevant work experience (finance, consulting, engineering, or project management)
• Public finance transactional and client-facing experience desirable, and required for the more senior positions
• Demonstrated analytical and financial modeling experience and knowledge of bond analytics
• Proficiency with debt structuring analytics, including DBC
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel (at an advanced level), and PowerPoint
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Teamwork and project execution skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet multiple overlapping schedules and deadlines
Competitive compensation levels, commensurate with experience. Compensation includes salary, bonus, and comprehensive benefits package, including profit- sharing and 401K
TO APPLY, please submit a resume and cover letter by email.
Please do not call Lamont directly.